Adapted from the ancient Catuṣkoṭi, four possibilities are introduced to states of being alone and in relationship in this diagram. Own a piece of What Love Looks Like in a print that wants to be held, that wants to be seen with the naked eye.
- Image adapted from the original design Together/Alone Quad.
- Limited edition of 30, no reprints.
- Letterpressed with Ana Paula Sobral Cordeiro at the Center for Book Arts in New York City, and laser-cut with Rich Watts in Brooklyn on archival Magnani Revere Black 250gm.
- Shipped flat-packed between 1/4" foamcore boards.
- Also available as a framed print.